two years ago I came across a book at the library, and in it were a couple of paintings that struck me like lightning. it was beautiful. Powerful. these images have been stuck in my head ever since. I blame myself for not remembering the name of the artist who created this art. I searched everywhere, back at the library, online, everything. for some reason, out of a lot of luck, and through a force that I can't really explain I came across the exact same book. Its called "seven - contemporary indian artists" and I came across the same powerful images that have been with me all this time, and has continued to inspire me. I could not believe it, I am so grateful to be able to see this art again.
her name is Sujata Bajaj. here is her Art.

Here is more of her work:
http://www.sujata.org/I feel very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment