Hope yall get to check out Tim McFarlane's new show Presence at the Bridgette Mayer Gallery
Tim's artwork has the ability to transport me to a different space, a different dimension. I see so many layers of spaces and emotions, of layers of wisdom and secrecy hidden beneath somewhere/ something yet still perceivable. His artwork reminds me that these spaces still exist in the world, and that we have the capability of feeling and perceiving them.
Anyways, wished I could actually be in Philly for this. The show runs from September 5 - Oct 5, 2013
(photo: ©Bridgette Mayer Gallery)
Tim's artwork has the ability to transport me to a different space, a different dimension. I see so many layers of spaces and emotions, of layers of wisdom and secrecy hidden beneath somewhere/ something yet still perceivable. His artwork reminds me that these spaces still exist in the world, and that we have the capability of feeling and perceiving them.
Anyways, wished I could actually be in Philly for this. The show runs from September 5 - Oct 5, 2013
(photo: ©Bridgette Mayer Gallery)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment