I moved to Shanghai in March ~
and haven't updated much of my blog mainly because
1) I had no access to internet for the entire first month after moving into my new place
2) My blog is blocked in China!
3) I don't have a camera....yet
but...
I set up my studio between tears and heartaches and sleepless nights
I found out a way to access my blog too
I've started working on my art again, like never before
I have so much energy
and haven't updated much of my blog mainly because
1) I had no access to internet for the entire first month after moving into my new place
2) My blog is blocked in China!
3) I don't have a camera....yet
but...
I set up my studio between tears and heartaches and sleepless nights
I found out a way to access my blog too
I've started working on my art again, like never before
I have so much energy
No comments:
Post a Comment